One of our favorite tour exhibitors, NumNum Baby, inventors of the NumNum spoon, currently has a Kickstarter campaign going for their newest invention the NumNum Beginner Bowl. The campaign runs through March 2, 2016. Backers pledge support in exchange for rewards – pledges are collected ONLY if the campaign successfully achieves its funding goal. NumNum’s funding goal is $14,600 (which will go towards the cost of tooling and first production run). Click here to make a pledge.
For kids just starting utensils.
Sloped interior walls guide food and utensil to the same point!
• Sloped interior walls guide utensil to the food making self-feeding easier with less frustration and waste
• Broad base design with no hard edges reduces risk of tipping
• Non-slip TPE base keeps bowl from sliding
• Safe, FDA-approved materials – no PVC, BPA or phthalates
• Capacity: 3.5oz
• Link to Kickstarter Page: http://kck.st/1JTy4s7